Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook - My Father's Daughter

Are you looking for easy, delicious and healthy recipes? Well, I was looking for cookbook that contains delicious recipes, and what I found was really amazing! Gwyneth Paltrow's new cookbook My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness came up in a search on Amazon and I was amazed. The reviews were all pretty glowing and what I found was that as well as being able to get a cookbook containing delicious recipes I got a recipes that all written in an easy to follow and easy to understand way. Once I received it I couldn't wait to start cooking.

I was a little bit skeptical in the beginning, but when I began to read the book I realized Paltrow gives genuine advice about alternative ingredients and healthy eating. It is extremely impressive.

\"healthy Recipes\"

This cookbook is a posthumous tribute to Gwyneth's late father. In her 272-paged cookbook, filled with full-color inspiring photos Gwyneth Paltrow describes recipes from breakfast, sandwiches and burgers (by the way, the prawn sandwich is amazing) to soups, salads (the hot Nicoise salad is my favorite), main courses, side dishes, and desserts along with stories from her life. I really like the recipe selection in this book. Every recipe in the book has a personal connection to her past. Jamie Oliver gave Gwyneth birthday present - a cooking lesson for duck ragout and she thinks recipe for duck ragout may just be her favorite recipe in the whole book.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook - My Father's Daughter

At the beginning of each recipe, she includes stories about where her recipes originate from. Each recipe has an icon beside it: "Make Ahead," "Quick," "Vegetarian," "Vegan," "One-pot Meal," and "Dress up Meal" (a family sized meal that can be changed into something simpler or more sophisticated, depending on the occasion). Some of the recipes in My Father's Daughter links to the foodie websites and substitutes to make recipes healthier.

The recipes themselves are relatively simple and easy to make and almost everything I tried was really tasty. If you want easy, delicious and healthy recipes with plenty of time-saving tips, then this is about good as it gets. I can tell that a lot of heart and soul, and hard work definitely went into the making of this book. It is the ultimate resource for the home cook. It definitely paid off. My Father's Daughter:Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness is worth your money. A worthwhile purchase.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook - My Father's Daughter

Gwyneth Paltrow Cookbook is on the top of my list of cook book recommendations.

Some more detailed information you can find visiting this website Gwyneth Paltrow Cookbook.